*Hot Desire* / ZeRo BaSs *Hot Desire* / ZeRo BaSs

Somehow I have the urge to drink Ritalin

Is it me, or is that melody from the "DDR version" of a specific song by a specific TM Revolution given specifically incomprehensible lyrics, and then infamized by a Flash on Newgrounds called "We Drink Ritalin"?

tl;dr - awesome remix, 10'd

John Cage's 4:33 (Heavy Remix) John Cage's 4:33 (Heavy Remix)

wow

The mastery and the original interpretation of this song is epicly flawless. I can't think of anything better to say..................................
......lol

scoutzero responds:

Don't credit me. Credit John Cage for thinking up something so original and creative! I just added a gong and a drum set. :)

Peggey Remix (rap) Peggey Remix (rap)

Wow

Quite a unique take on the classic Peggey song. Awesome

(skyline) (skyline)

Yeah, it sure does.

Yeah, bits of it (especially the intro) did sound alot like Caramelldansen (though, it's a coincidence that it does). If you've not listened to it before, I highly suggest you check it out, it 's quite simliar.

Overall, it is quite good.

Anus Shottin' Anus Shottin'

what the heck?

I'm not sure how I would classify this...as an acid trip maybe? Or, a glitch piece? Whatever it is...it's interesting

CamoClock responds:

IT IS SRS BIZNIZ OK!!

Victim Victim

Halloween Rave anyone?

You bring yourself (in costume), I'll bring this track (among other things), refreshments, and orange glowsticks. We'll have A WHOLE LOTTA FUN.

tc;dr

Awesome song, very fitting for the tme of year, maybe Tom Fulp should change the front page theme to a loop of this.

Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave] Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave]

WOW. You deserve a B-side for this.

Never have I seen a fan made remix of a song be BETTER than the actual original. Trust me, you took one of the cheesiest novelty songs in the world, and turned it into a hardcore mechcanized masterpiece!

You win big time.

Peggey Song Remix Peggey Song Remix

I WANT TO BUY A PEGGEY THEN I WANT TO PET IT

kittens and kats kittens and kats

DIS IS THE BEST SONG EVER

Yeah, seriously, it is! I am not kidding here.

Eros Eros

Horribly underrated.

This is a pretty excellent song, only part I didn't like were the vocals.